Sunday, April 25, 2010

toma, tómalo Jesus

The last few weeks have been a blur due to my busy teaching schedule. How much easier things would be if I didn't have to prepare or grade anything haha!

This afternoon, I arrived back home. How nice to be back! I was only in Villa Rica for a day, but it was so relaxing to be back in Asuncion this afternoon. I am so thankful for how the Lord has protected me over the last several weeks. On our way to Villa Rica, we had to travel a road that is notorious for hijackings and robbery, but we were able to make it to and from the city without any problems.

I cannot believe that my time here is almost over... it does not seem in the least bit possible. In some ways I am ready to return to the States, but in many ways I don't feel ready to leave. I am so thankful to have a God who can see the whole picture and takes care of me! My prayer has been "toma, tómalo Senor" which means take, take it (my life) Lord! It is incredibly to ask the Lord to "tomar" our lives, but after a short time, we feel the need to take it back and handle things ourselves. My prayer is that we will all be praying "toma, tómalo Jesus"

Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment